January 11, 2017
SALT LAKE CITY – Utah Lt. Gov. Spencer Cox will swear in eight new members of the Utah State Board of Education at 2 p.m. Thursday, Jan. 12.
The ceremony will be held in the Board Room at 250 East 500 South in Salt Lake City. The public is invited.
New Board Members include:
- Jennifer Graviet: District 4, of South Ogden
- Carol Barlow Lear: District 7, of Salt Lake City
- Janet A. Cannon: District 8, of Holladay
- Kathleen Riebe: District 10, of Cottonwood Heights
- Lisa Cummins: District 11, of Herriman
- Alisa Ellis: District 12, of Heber City
- Scott B. Neilson: District 13, of Spanish Fork
- Michelle Boulter: District 15, of St. George
Contact: Emilie Wheeler, Public Information Officer
801-707-8421 · email@example.com