The Utah State Board of Education typically meets all day on the first or second Friday of each month at the Utah State Office of Education, 250 E. 500 South, in Salt Lake City. Committee meetings and the general board meeting are open to the public. Special weekly meetings held during the Utah Legislative Session are conducted in Room E210 of the Senate Building at the Utah State Capitol Complex.
- Schedule of 2017 meetings.
- The Utah State Board of Education uses BoardDocs as its agenda management tool.
- A live meeting webcast or audiocast is typically available on the Internet while meetings are in session. Click here for that information.
- Additional information, including agendas and minutes, is here.
- Agendas and meeting materials from December 2016 onward are available on BoardDocs.
- Listen to archived meetings through our audiocast page.